[pydotorg-www] Allowing edition for my Wiki account

Partners partners at packtpub.com
Mon May 9 00:29:34 EDT 2016

Hi Julien,

We sincerely apologize for this - the deletion of the entry of your book on the wiki page was accidental.
Befor editing the page, did a preview and we could see your book details, not sure how how it disappeared when got published.

@Chris: Will make sure to make necessary edits to the wiki page in future, without losing other entries.

Sorry once again.

Thanks & Regards
Deborah

Deborah Picardo
Key Partner Manager
[ Packt Publishing ]

Books | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn