[pydotorg-www] HELP Editing The Python Training Page

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:28:52 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Bruce Batky <bruceb at batky-howell.com> wrote:
> Hello,  I am not sure if you received any of my previous email.  We have our
> company, Batky-Howell, listed on the Python Training page.  We have been
> listed for many many years and the information is out of date.  I would like
> to be added back so I can edit this page.

Hi! Most likely we sent you a follow-up email (like this one) and
something got lost. And the reason for the follow-up email is simple:
We need to know your wiki user name in order to give you editing
access. If you don't have one, you'll need to create one.

Hopefully this time all will get through successfully.

ChrisA