[pydotorg-www] Please add me to the Editors group

Andreas N. Hagen anhagen2016 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 05:42:19 EDT 2016

From: Andreas N. Hagen [mailto:anhagen2016 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 2 June 2016 9:20 PM
To: pydotorg-www at python.org
Subject: Please add me to the Editors group

Hello,

I have the following to advertise to volunteer job list:

Volunteer Python Mentor Sought

Job Description:

Seeking Python Mentor to assist with marketing project

Requirements:

*	I have a product idea for an open souce customer feedback and
marketing system and would welcome assistance
*	Ideally you can give guidance to me when I get stuck and provide
support when things get technical
*	I have an understanding of Python an am keen to learn
*	Will share credit
*	Will provide reference

About the company:

Technocrats NZ is a small development team based in Auckland NZ, it is
envisaged that you will telecommute for this volunteer position

Contact Info:

*	Contact: Andreas
*	E-mail contact: anhagen2016 at gmail.com <mailto:anhagen2016 at gmail.com>

*	Telecommuting expected