[pydotorg-www] Request to get Editor priviliges

Pieter Spronck p.spronck at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:05:45 EDT 2016

Hi,

I just released an extensive free Python course book in both English and
Dutch, via http://www.spronck.net/pythonbook.

My main aim was to release a Dutch book, as there is very little on Python
in Dutch at the moment, but I started with the English version as I had
already created an English Python course which I have been using for
several years with great success, so writing the English version did not
take a lot of time -- translation took a lot more time.

I'd like to add links to the two books to the Wiki, specifically:

* I'd like to add the English book to the (already very long) Introductory
books page (https://wiki.python.org/moin/IntroductoryBooks)
* I'd like to add a NEW page for Dutch language books (this would be
https://wiki.python.org/moin/DutchPythonBooks)
* I'd like to add a link to that new page from the general Python books
page (https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBooks)

So my request is to get editor priviliges to accomplish that.

Kind regards,
Pieter Spronck

Associate professor, Tilburg University

Pieter Spronck