[pydotorg-www] New Member Intro

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:02:31 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

My name is Mariatta and I live in Vancouver, Canada.
I hear about this mailing list from Guido.

I'm interested to contribute to pydotorg project. I've been developing
using python for about 6 years, and mostly I've been working with Django
framework. I noticed pydotorg is using django project, so I hope I can be
of use here :)

I will start looking into the github repo and readthedocs later today.
I'll also appreciate any suggestion or direction of where and how to get
started with this project.

Thanks

Mariatta Wijaya