[pydotorg-www] Please add me in edit group.

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu Apr 14 11:56:46 EDT 2016

On 04/13/2016 01:11 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:06 AM, Roser john <johnroser1211 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> My wiki account user name is johnroser1211.
>
> We normally like to hear of a proposed edit that you intend to make
> (it's a good way to distinguish genuine contributors from bots that
> just want to spam the site), but I've gone ahead and made you an
> editor.

this user has just splattered a bunch of spam onto the wiki. I've
removed the user and killed some of the pages, but the response time is
slow and I don't have time to chase the rest. Hopefully someone else can
find time to sweep up more of the mess.

presumably the user is still "logged in" and able to perpetrate more
mischief.