[pydotorg-www] wiki editing privileges

Poor Yorick org.python.pydotorg-www at pooryorick.com
Fri May 22 04:46:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm doing some work on distutils to allow package includedirs and librarydirs
to precede system directories set in environment variables like CPPFLAGS and
LDFLAGS.  Perhaps it will be useful to the community-at-large.  In the
meantime, I'd like to document environment variables that affect distutils,
such as LDSHARED.  I thought the wiki would be a good place to do this.  Could
I get editing privileges on those grounds?  My wiki username is PoorYorick.

--
Poor Yorick