[pydotorg-www] question about editing the wiki

Evripides Vrachnos evrachnos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:06:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

My name is Euripides Vrachnos and I'm a computer science teacher in
secondary education (high school) in greece.
I have just signed up to your wiki and I would like to add my school to the
high schools that use Python in programming courses.
I don't want to be a permanent editor, just want to add only this
information, so if you could just add this entry I would be grateful.
My school is :

Zanneio Experimental High School, Piraeus, Greece
Instructor: Euripides Vrachnos
School Web page http://gym-peir-zanneio.att.sch.gr/
My web page  http://evripides.mysch.gr

Best Regards
Euripides Vrachnos

--

*Know how to solve every problem that has been solved. **--- Richard
Feynman*