[pydotorg-www] changing ReStructuredText to reStructuredText in wiki

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Jan 10 18:39:12 CET 2015

On 10.01.2015 15:48, Wolfgang Maier wrote:
> On 10.01.2015 13:56, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>> On 10.01.2015 13:34, Wolfgang Maier wrote:
>>
>>> I also tried to update all links to that site, but there are two pages that I do not have editing
>>> rights for. These are:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWikiEngines
>>> https://wiki.python.org/moin/Templating
>>>
>>> Maybe someone with the right privileges could take care of these (and also double-check that I
>>> haven't left behind other broken links) ?
>>
>> I've removed the ACLs on those two pages, so you should be able to
>> edit them.
>>

> Thanks, that worked and the pages are now updated.

Great, thanks.

>> BTW: If you find more such locked down pages, please let me know.
>> These locks were introduced prior to the change to have an editors
>> group.
>>

> Well, it seems that all Help (HelpContents and below) pages and their German equivalents are locked.
> Don't know whether *that* is intentional though.

Those are system pages which come with MoinMoin. They get
overwritten every time we upgrade the wiki, so it's better
to fix them upstream.

Regards,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 10 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/