[pydotorg-www] Issues to update list of Python web frameworks

Alan Evangelista alanoe at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 8 12:39:20 CET 2015

I'm having trouble to update https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks
with new web frameworks.
I got a 500 error on the first try, on the second try I got a conflict
(possibly with my previous
attempt?), on the third try the page did not exist and I was not able to
recreate it with the
desired content; I get a "Page could not get locked. Missing 'current'
file?" error.
Anyone already experienced similar problems with the wiki?

I have the new wiki content saved in a text file in my personal computer
and will upload it
to the wiki as soon as I am able to bypass this problem.

Regards,
Alan Evangelista