[pydotorg-www] Edit request on boost.python wiki

Hans Dembinski mail at hansdembinski.online.de
Tue Apr 21 17:37:50 CEST 2015

Dear maintainers of the Python wiki,

please give me access to edit
https://wiki.python.org/moin/boost.python/HowTo
so that I can update the advice given on how to define raw constructors
there.

The method described in the wiki is outdated and not elegant, since it
requires to write a custom C++ header. It fact it is possible to write
raw_constructors since 10 years now, although the solution is not
obvious for the non-incarnate. It can be found as part of the tests of
boost.python:
https://github.com/boostorg/python/blob/master/test/raw_ctor.cpp

I would like to add this information to the wiki and a working example
code, which I tested and commented.

There is no other good source on the web on how to make raw
constructors, which makes the information on this wiki particularly
important.

Best regards,
HD