[pydotorg-www] Wiki Edit - Distribution Utilities

Doug Rezabek drezabek94 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:24:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

My account name is "DougRezabek", and I would like to edit the page
[[DistributionUtilities]] or Distribution Utilities. The information on it
about the following projects on that page are outdated and could be updated
(dates, versions, links): cx_Freeze, py2exe, and py2app. (cx_Freeze is
outdated by 8 years, and py2exe has a Python 3 version released 2014-05.
py2app has a new version too, and its link along with cx_Freeze should be
updated)

I saw on the front page to email this address if I want to edit pages on
the Python Wiki.

Thanks,
Doug Rezabek