[pydotorg-www] Website SSH keys

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Nov 20 13:51:12 CET 2013

On 20 Nov 2013, at 12:49, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> Am 20.11.13 12:48, schrieb Michael Foord:
>> I'm still trying to get you and Tres Seaver added. :-(
>>
>> Very frustrating. My next port of call is the infrastructure team.
>>

> Apologies for the delay on my side. After Michael's last request,
> I got sick and unable to work on anything, and then I had forgotten
> about it until today.

I certainly don't blame you Martin - it isn't your job to do it we just seem to have ended up in a position where only you *can* do it!

Thanks very much for doing it though, we appreciate it.

> However, I think it would be best if the infrastructure team would
> officially take over maintenance of these keys.

I agree. If you are able to (at some point) write up the basics of the procedure it would be helpful.

All the best,

Michael

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/