[pydotorg-www] Broken link at diversity page

SatA satamail at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:00:32 CEST 2013

Wow thank you for the quick response.

I don't won't to nag or brag :) but there is another very small typo..
at: http://www.python.org/community/awards/psf-awards/
If you do a search in that page for the word 'wil' the fourth result will
be 'wil' instead of 'will' :)

I am making a seminar on python and therefore I am reading a lot of
material on python including many of the pages in the main website
www.python.org.

If these typos and minor mistakes are not important, please tell me and I
will stop mailing these to you.
Otherwise, I will gladly continue to inform you about them.

SatA.