[pydotorg-www] No news appearing on python-announce-list for a month

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon May 6 08:59:58 CEST 2013

On 04.05.2013 20:58, Peter Otten wrote:
> Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>
>> * Peter Otten <__peter__ at web.de>:
>>> What happened? Is this the right place to ask?
>
>> Last posting on
>> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-announce-list/2013-April/date.html
>> was on the 6th of April, almost a month ago:
>>
>> ANN: Hy - Python / Lisp interoperability layer
>> Paul Tagliamonte paultag at debian.org
>> Sat Apr 6 02:51:38 CEST 2013
>>
>> So everything might be allright, but I wonder how you're receiving the
>> announcements of there are any.
>
> I'm reading it in a newsreader, via news.gmane.org; I don't think there's a
> technical problem with my setup.
>
> I wanted to notify you that the list has been unusually quiet to give you a
> chance to fix what is borked (moderator interface?) -- or confirm "slow
> news".

I can confirm that my emails to the announcement list have
not been delivered. The last one is dated April 30. I also sent
announcements on April 9, and 17.

They were neither rejected, delivered or archived, so I guess
they are still waiting in the moderator queue or there's a problem
with the list delivery.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 06 2013)
2013-04-30: Released eGenix PyRun 1.2.0 ...       http://egenix.com/go44

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/