[pydotorg-www] Migrating python.org to OSL

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Mon Mar 18 23:17:23 CET 2013

As part of the PyCon sprints I would like to move python.org off dinsdale to a VM at OSL. Due to the build system being tied to SVN, I'll also migrate that service on the same VM. Do any SVN repos other than www/ need to remain available? This would require at least some period of not changing the website, probably a few hours, but I don't think that would be a problem. This is mostly a legacy move so I'm not going to clean it up much, we'll have a new site soon enough.

--Noah