[pydotorg-www] [psf-trademarks] Python Shirts

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Wed Jul 31 02:17:54 CEST 2013

Hi Web Folks,

The PSF Trademarks Committee has set a policy to start including blurbs for
authorized merchants who use our trademark.  FWIW, part of this agreement
is for them to make donations if their sales exceed $1000 on said
merchandise.

Please add Python Gear to http://www.python.org/community/merchandise/
including
the blurb Austin provides and his logo attached here.

Yours, David Mertz
Chair, PSF TC
Director of the PSF
etc.