[pydotorg-www] Wiki news?

Frank Wierzbicki frank at python.org
Tue Jan 15 23:00:19 CET 2013

Just checking to see what is known about the Python and Jython wiki. I
know about the breach and I know that everything was deleted. Is the
content recoverable? Does anyone know when there will be some update
on when/whether the wikis will reappear?

I really do appreciate all of the hard work that goes into supporting
the infrastructure, so I hope no one reads this as impatience. I just
want to be able to pass on any info to the Jython folks that had
content on the wiki. There's always the wayback machine to get some of
it back if things are as bad as they could be...

-Frank