[pydotorg-www] Jython wiki spam (was: Jython wiki permissions)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Feb 13 15:55:23 CET 2013

Hi Frank,

the Jython wiki is getting regularly spammed with link spam,
it seems:

http://wiki.python.org/jython/RecentChanges

I checked the registration page and it already has a textcha.

It may be worthwhile adding a new set of textchas to make
it a bit harder for them to sign up. Could you or the Jython
team provide some (in private mail) ? I can then configure
the system to use the new set.

Thanks.