[pydotorg-www] Adding User Group Calendar to home page

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Feb 7 10:07:49 CET 2013

On 07.02.2013 08:31, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>>> David, could you perhaps trigger a site rebuild ?
>
> Looks like David hasn't had time yet. I'll give it a try later today,
> David doesn't beat me to it :-)

Done.

For some reason, the checkin handler had not done an svn update
in the new-build/ dir with the template, so I had to do that
manually on the server.

A couple of tweak checkins then triggered the rebuild of the site.

Aside: "make all" in the website/ dir returned an error:

$ make all
make: *** No rule to make target `SiteMap.html', needed by `all'.  Stop.

so I stopped trying to use the more direct approach for the
rebuild.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 07 2013)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/