[pydotorg-www] Using the python.org www repository with git

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:58:39 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:27 AM, Chris Withers <chris at python.org> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Never tried, but if you get a successful clone I'd be interested in a copy!

Alas, the problem has bested me. I gave in, installed TortoiseSVN, and
made a Subversion checkout instead. Ah well.

It's entirely possible that this is because my internet connection
isn't perfectly stable (I use the glitchy one for personal jobs to
keep the more reliable one unclogged for my servers); perhaps someone
who can keep a session active for six hours or more unglitched would
be able to do this.

ChrisA