[pydotorg-www] New Honorary Associate Membership

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.net
Tue Mar 13 00:21:38 CET 2012

Kurt Kaiser and I have just updated the psfmember.org site, and I am delighted to say that it is now ready for users to start registering! This could be more money for the PSF, but there are few links to the site at the moment.

Kurt is about to send the button he is suggesting you use to put the site prominently on the python.org home page in much the same way that the linuxfoundation.org does.

  https://lunixfoundation.org/about/join/individual

You can pretty much decide on the design yourselves, though a professional designer would be helpful.

regards
 Steve