[pydotorg-www] 2011 PSF Community Service Award webpage - Please Update

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Mon Oct 24 21:06:27 CEST 2011

Hi Eric & pydotorg:

Please feel free to leave the part that refers to pip out. We can
update it at a later point in time.

However, thanks for your attention to details. And, I would like to
get the 2011 winners posted online.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Pat

--
Pat Campbell
PSF Administrator/Secretary