[pydotorg-www] Internal Server Error while reverting spam

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Wed Nov 30 21:38:23 CET 2011

On 1 December 2011 01:41, Skip Montanaro <skip at montanaro.dyndns.org> wrote:
> Trying to back out the latest (spam) change to the MelbournePUG wiki page
> I'm getting an Internal Server Error response.  I'd go look up the error
> message but I can never figure out where the log files live.

Thanks for the spam vigilance - I got a change notification email and
the edit stuck so I wonder what could've caused the error?

BTW why are bit.ly links disallowed in wiki pages? I definitely
promote the j.mp URL these days over the bit.ly one but they're
effectively the same (same company).

     Richard