[pydotorg-www] DNS additions for translation blogs

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri May 6 08:42:06 CEST 2011

> So how long is it going to be before we wake up to the fact that we need
> our own DNS management regime? The PSF retains an administrator to try
> and avoid people with brains the size of planets worrying about stuff
> that a Masters in Business Administration can handle without breaking
> stride. Right, Pat? How are efforts coming along at present

ISTM that Pat is busy with other tasks still (contrib agreements in
particular), which are much bigger tasks, in terms of time consumed.

DNS management requires fairly deep technical know-how, so I'd rather
hand it over to somebody with a strong admin background. I once proposed
that tummy.com would should get hired to admin python.org;
unfortunately, this was shot down by the PSF board.

Regards,
Martin