[pydotorg-www] Mailman image URLs from alternate domain names

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Wed Mar 30 19:36:15 CEST 2011

We support a lists on our mailman installation that aren't on the
mail.python.org
domain.  The Expat lists are among these:

The images at the bottom of the mailman pages don't render, probably because
/icons/ isn't supported for the alternate names for that server.

Can we please add support for that to the Apache config?  I don't think I have
access to that (if I'm wrong, please tell me where to find it, and I'll be glad
to make the changes myself).

Thanks!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities."