[pydotorg-www] Can we somehow safely delete bogus page revisions in the wiki?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Mar 26 02:11:23 CET 2011

On Saturday 26 March 2011 01:38:51 anatoly techtonik wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 2:30 AM,  <skip at pobox.com> wrote:
> > If you take a look at the FrontPage info link:
> >
> >    http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage?action=info

[...]

> >    * or get the Comment column to wrap
>
> This could happen automatically if the longest URL contained at least one
> space.

It can be awkward to wrap things that don't lend themselves to it, and so a
CSS-only solution could be tricky. This is possibly something in Moin that
could be improved, and I've been annoyed enough at Moin's sporadic word
separation efforts in the RecentChanges output that I may take a look at both
issues in the near future.

Paul