[pydotorg-www] Can we somehow safely delete bogus page revisions in the wiki?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Mar 26 01:30:12 CET 2011

If you take a look at the FrontPage info link:

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontPage?action=info

note that some of the revisions (562, 560, 554, etc) have amazingly long
checkin comments.  That pushes the "View" link way off the right edge of the
page, at least in Chrome 4.

I know it's a small thing, but can we either:

    * delete those revisions altogether (they are, after all, still
      available to crawlers and thus give the spammers who created them some
      small increase in a reputation they don't deserve),

    * delete those comments,

    * or get the Comment column to wrap

?

Thx,