[pydotorg-www] Upgrades completed

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 01:06:15 CET 2011

On Wednesday 02 March 2011 00:20:25 Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> > Here's the configuration option that needs to be adjusted:
> >
> > http://moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration/UserPreferences
> >
> > "edit_on_doubleclick" - Open editor on double click
>
> Thanks for the pointer; I have now changed the default of that value.

Is there any chance of getting the Python theme replaced (at least as the
default) with the EuroPython theme, as previously proposed...?

http://moinmo.in/ThemeMarket/Europython

The Python theme began to look a bit worn out when the upgrade to Moin 1.6
occurred, if I remember correctly, and I haven't used it myself for a few
years. The EuroPython theme, on the other hand, has been actively used
recently and fits in better with the current python.org styling, although I
see that Moin 1.9.3 demands some modifications to the theme's CSS code.

Paul