[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Internal server error

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Mon Jun 27 12:33:11 CEST 2011

Hello Postmaster,

It seems that the mailman 500 error page asks users to contact the
server administrator on "webmaster at python.org". See the report from
Laura below (which subsequently fixed itself pretty quickly).

Could the error 500 template for mailman pages be changed to point users
to the postmaster alias which I suspect is a better address for
reporting problems?

All the best,

Michael Foord