[pydotorg-www] Upgrades completed

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 08:07:06 CET 2011

Seems like Wiki was updated to 1.9.3 - nice. I've changed Wiki theme
in preferences to old-python (not sure, but seems it was the last) and
now I my account is blocked getting 500 errors while accessing
http://wiki.python.org/moin/

BTW, can anybody send me our MoinMoin backup without users data. I
want to see how can we hack themes and stuff, and also check if
upgrade process didn't miss anything like new plugins, updated
interwiki.txt etc.
--
anatoly t.