[pydotorg-www] [PSF-Board] SciPy India Conference Grant - PSF Board Resolution Notification

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Nov 23 04:38:24 CET 2010

Prabhu:

I am copying this mail to the web editors list, so that should take care
of the news item. I am also copying it to Doug Hellmann. Expect to be
contacted by a member of the blogging team in due course.

regards
 Steve

PyCon 2011 Atlanta March 9-17       http://us.pycon.org/
See Python Video!       http://python.mirocommunity.org/