[pydotorg-www] New PSF Sponsor: Uniblue Systems Ltd - Please add.

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Wed Nov 17 21:10:46 CET 2010

Hi Pydotorg:

Could you please add Uniblue Systems Ltd. to the PSF Sponsor page:

http://www.python.org/psf/

Please add their logo and their URL (see email below).

Thanks,
Pat
 Hi Pat,

The URL to use is http://www.uniblue.com/ and I have attached a
suitable image ( company logo).

Thanks again and best regards,

Piers

Uniblue Systems Ltd. (C32567) | Orange Point, Dun Karm Street, Birkirkara
BKR9037, Malta.
*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication may include confidential and/or
privileged material.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not read,
disseminate, copy or use the
information contained in it in any way. In such case please advise the
sender immediately and delete
this communication from your system.
WARNING: We take steps to prevent viruses and other malware from being
transmitted via
email attachments, but we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain
virus code. We
strongly advise you to undertake anti-virus checks before opening any
attachments to this email.*

--
Pat Campbell
PSF Administrator/Secretary