[pydotorg-www] Update Community Award Webpage

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Wed Nov 17 18:49:26 CET 2010

Thanks Michael:

Also, will you be able to place the October 2010 link at the top of the web
page? There
also seems to be a statement about "duplicates" around John Pinner's name.

If it is not too much trouble, could you follow-up on the email I sent
regarding the logo
& url for Zimbio Ltd. (PSF Sponsor Member Web Page)?

Thanks again,
Pat

patcam at python.org