[pydotorg-www] Fwd: [PythonInfo Wiki] Update of "tftp" by 79.132.252.94

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Jul 4 23:56:03 CEST 2010

On Sunday 04 July 2010 22:41:12 anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Are mail archives broken or were reindexed? I see that old reference
> is now dead and I doubt somebody typed the old page name by hand to
> make a mistake.

At some point the archives were regenerated and the identifiers in the URLs
changed. Take a look at the January archives for python-dev to see some
side-effects:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2010-January/date.html

Here's a thread discussing the problem (or perhaps a related problem):

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2010-January/097388.html

Paul