[pydotorg-www] Fwd: A little mistake, Agustin

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Sat Dec 18 03:26:54 CET 2010

A reader has reported an error (and I'm pretty sure he's correct - see
below) in the article at:

http://www.python.org/doc/essays/threads.html

This article isn't in the website svn and so I can't just correct it. I
assume it is an old-and-no-longer-maintained article. The article itself
starts with "This is an unfinished draft!".

I think the best course of action is just to delete it from the website.
Anyone disagree?

All the best,

Michael