[pydotorg-www] Moving the wiki

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Aug 11 23:59:25 CEST 2010

Am 11.08.2010 23:17, schrieb Éric Araujo:
> Le 11/08/2010 22:49, "Martin v. Löwis" a écrit :
>> I have now setup wiki2.python.org on dinsdale, for testing
>> purposes. Please verify that this installation works.
>
> When I entered a wrong user name (not on purpose: I have a weird memory)
> and tried to login, I got “A problem occurred in a Python script”.
>
> I looked up my user name in my browser’s password manager, logged in,
> edited a page, loaded TitleIndex, no issue at all.

That's actually an issue with the current installation, also. In the
Debian package, in login.py, it tries

                    error.append(wikiutil.escape(msg))

However, the wikiutil module apparently is not present anymore in
MoinMoin, and isn't imported, either. That seems to be

The bug report has a patch; I'll apply that manually before switching.

Regards,
Martin