[pydotorg-www] Process improvement to reduce bug triaging errors

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Apr 24 16:58:51 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010, anatoly techtonik wrote:

> I have an issue reported two years ago [1]. It was rejected and now I
> see commit that does what I proposed then. The status is still
> rejected. How do I feel about it? Positive, because it is finally done
> (even partially). Negative, because I've waited for 2 years and didn't
> receive any feedback finally. I don't blame Martin or Georg, because
> they do much work for the Python and have more chances to realize the
> human right for an error here. Thing to consider for process
> improvement is how to reduce such errors? Most people are more polite
> than me to complain, so while I sticking here, they may be bounced
> away long ago.

This is not particularly relevant to pydotorg-www.  Why are you bringing
it up here?  If we start sprawling the discussion to all parts of the
Python development process and community, we won't have enough focus to
get work done.  I suggest that you move comments like this to
python-dev.

--Bill Harlan