[pydotorg-www] project plan

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Apr 22 22:48:37 CEST 2010

> Well - Jesse has covered some of the topics in his other emails. When
> there is a systemic issue addressing individual points isn't the right
> approach either.

>From the list of things Jesse reported, I fail to see the systematic
issue though. I understand that other people do have systematic issues,
but I now think that Jesse's issues are entirely unrelated - the only
relationship with those having systematic issues is that everybody's
unhappy. Let me emphasize this:

Everybody is unhappy with the site, but for completely independent reasons.

Regards,
Martin