[pydotorg-www] project plan

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Apr 21 08:13:21 CEST 2010

> I think a lot of geeks just don't like "marketing", not matter what the
> purpose.

I don't think "not like" describes it correctly. Me, personally, I don't
care about that aspect of the site. I want python.org to be the place
were people download Python releases, report bugs, post information they
find useful, collaborate, and learn about events that take place.
Whether or not the site also "markets" Python is of little relevance to
me. Only if the marketing gets in the way of the other functions I start
not liking it.

Regards,
Martin