[pydotorg-www] project plan

Richard Leland rich at richleland.com
Tue Apr 20 00:05:18 CEST 2010

Good to know about this - seems like if we're going to put the effort into
figuring out what the revamp entails we should add this to the list of
goals. Could be a good opportunity to look at other parts of
python.org(besides PyPI) to see if there are any other security issues
we should be
thinking about as well.

- Rich

Richard Leland