[Pydotorg-www] Unable to register on bugs.python.org

Carl Chenet chaica at ohmytux.com
Mon Nov 30 22:37:46 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm unable to register on the bugs.python.org. The following error
message appears :

Trying to log directly triggers this error :
An error has occurred
A problem was encountered processing your request. The tracker
maintainers have been notified of the problem.

Please let me know if this is not the proper way to inform the BTS
admins but I'm unable to register on the meta BTS which provides the
same error.

Bye,
--
Carl Chenet