[Pydotorg-redesign] Shutting down pydotorg-redesign

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Apr 13 15:09:05 CEST 2010

As part of a clean-up of the web site related mailing lists on
python.org, this list (pydotorg-redesign) is being shut down.

The mailing list clean-up is currently being discussed on the pydotorg
list, and there was a pretty clear consensus that pydotorg-redesign
was no longer necessary.

You don't need to do anything as a result of this change.

I'm leaving people's subscriptions in place, so you can still get to
the list archives.  Optionally, you can go to
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/pydotorg-redesign and
unsubscribe.

Password reminders will be turned off, the list will no longer be
publicly advertised by Mailman, and all traffic will be moderated (so
if you post a message, it will be held and I'll suggest you post
somewhere else).

Future discussions of redesigning python.org should take place on the
pydotorg-www; you can subscribe at
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/pydotorg-www>.

A.M. Kuchling
amk at amk.ca