[Pydotorg-redesign] What are the goals?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Sep 23 18:13:50 EDT 2003

Like nothing will continue to happen. We don't need visions, we need
direction, hence my (attempted) focus on goals.

Since my suggestions that we set goals was pretty much ignored, I'll
assume that those with more energy than I wish to continue the current
fruitless debate while AMK hacks away at the overgrowth.

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/