[Pydotorg-redesign] how to search the site

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Sep 16 12:24:36 EDT 2003

    Tim> Unless we can get google to provide one of it's commercial site
    Tim> search facility, the google free search takes up a lot of
    Tim> room. This is presumably for googles advertising. Also you have to
    Tim> have the google full web search available aswell. I'm not sure this
    Tim> is what we want on the site.

I'm not sure what you mean by "takes up a lot of room".  We're interested in
searching python.org, right?  There's no obligation to display a Google
graphic as far as I know, just that any Google trademarks displayed need a
"TM" sign.  Similarly, I don't think we're obligations to provide a web
search option.  See attached.

Skip