[Pydotorg-redesign] Draft HTML for redesign proposal

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 10 19:04:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:25 pm, Tim Parkin wrote:
> Heres the first stab at HTML for the python redesign.
>
> http://pollenation.net/assets/public/draft-oct10.html

In general, I like this design - it's nice and clean. A few points:

1. Please remove the font sizing for the main body text
2. Not sure what the "dev" link in the top bar is...
3. "Download" and "documentation" are present twice in the sidebar. Surely
   only one instance of each would be enough (I'd advocate the lower instance
   of both)

     Richard