[Pydotorg-redesign] status of roundup and updated search engine?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Fri May 16 11:31:26 EDT 2003

I was wondering how the roundup integration into python.org is going? I
joined pydotorg last month, but I haven't seen any messages about it. It
seemed like a good idea to "clean house before redecorating" so it would be
nice to know if administration of python.org is less worth and easier now.

Prior to PyCon, Aahz said "Updates to python.org search capabilities are
probably on hold until we install the Ultraseek upgrade."

  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001138.html

Any status updates or timeline for this?

Apologies for not being active on this list for a while. My efforts at local
Open Source and Python promotion really took off here in Portland and that
has detracted from the other projects.

ka
---
Kevin Altis