[Pydotorg-redesign] Phased development

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Jul 24 13:25:22 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I just updated the wiki page to add some idea about possible phases for
the redesign. I copy and pasted amk's list from his recent email as
items for the current phase and quickly noted a few of the ideas for
future phases (aka phase 2).

Could everyone ammend the page as necessary so we all have a better idea
of what will/might be happening and when. I think that would make it
much easier for us to keep track of what's going on, but it's especially
useful for people just joining the list.

By the way, should this list be subscribed for wiki notifications?

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenationinternet.com