[Pydotorg-redesign] Logo question

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jul 23 14:13:31 EDT 2003

    amk> * Fix the egregiously bad/outdated parts (the FAQ)

I'm happy to help here.  (I have no real design sense, so wouldn't be a lot
of help with the site redesign.)  Let me know where you'd like me to focus.
It seems to me that getting an initial docutils/plain text version checked
in as faq2.txt would be a decent start.  That would allow multiple people to
tackle different parts of the faq without any great fear of stepping on one
anothers' toes.

A simple 'lynx -dump' of the whole faq with a few simple tweaks might be a
sufficient starting point.

Skip