[Pydotorg-redesign] Some logo attempts

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Aug 15 19:46:52 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 15:00, Tim Parkin wrote:
> Fred L. Drake write:
> >A.M. Kuchling writes:
> > > Unfortunately there's already a company with the same name
> > > (www.ip-wizard.com).
> >
> >If that's a real problem (and it might be), we might be able to use
> >"expanding possibilities" and the infinity sign.
>
> I've mocked a page up with the expanding possibilities strapline...

This is a gorgeous page and very well organized.  Huge kudos on that.

But once more, *please* don't introduce a slogan.  I know that Python
*should* have one and you've identified exactly where it should go and
what it should probably look like... but don't just make one up.

The site can really use a new look, but this is not the proper time or
place to be setting our strategic agenda.

Dylan